Wednesday, August 4, 2010

most disturbing front page in the history of the toronto sun!

Posted by Christian  |  at  4.8.10

No citizen should be subjected to such vulgarity simply because they are walking around. Isn't there some decency law prohibiting such an offense?

Courtesy Newseum

For the record, unlike stephen harper fans, I don't find her repulsive because of her "lifestyle choice", or her looks. It's the harperocrisy.

This woman cemented my opinion as an ugly zealot when she proposed government should sterilize poor women so taxpayers could save money. I don't have a link, she was on right wing radio and I could not find the quote. But that is Sue Ann Levy, forever an obscenity in my eyes.

0 comments:

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top