Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sean,Sean,Sean......updated with video

Posted by Christian  |  at  2.12.08





Sean Avery has gotten himself into more trouble today. According to the CBC, Avery was in Calgary for a game against the Flames when he made a juvenile remark directed at Dion Phaneuf, although I suppose it was also toward Elisha Cuthbert.

"I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about, but enjoy the game tonight."





Phaneuf is dating Canadian actress Elisha Cuthbert, who once went out with Avery.
Avery is famous for his trash talk, however he can back it up so I'm not sure who'd win a fight between them. I think the edge would go to Phaneuf in a body checking contest, but again, Avery can bring it in that regard as well. So I guess the bottom line is, Sean, grow up. Elisha is a fine Canadian girl. as far as I can tell anyway. Some reaction from his teammates

Said Stars goalie Marty Turco: "It's just so disappointing for guys who have been around here for a long time and have taken a lot of pride in how this organization has been perceived. The disrespect of this morning and other things over the course of the season have been extremely disappointing for us. It's a slap in the face."


Avery suspended six games.

1 comment:

Subscribe
Get our latest posts directly in your email inbox.

What they says

Contact information

Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top